Small businesses are the backbone of the country's economy. So much so that small businesses employ 47.1% of U.S. employees. Chances are, if you're reading this, you own a small business, or you work for one. Like many others, the topic of health insurance and its high cost is stressful.
Most businesses in this category don't think they can offer benefits because of the cost — this is not true. River Health offers options for small businesses to obtain the care they need.
Regardless of the number of employees or if they are hourly or salary or full or part-time, River offers an array of primary and behavioral care plans that small coffee shop owners, restaurants, and small businesses can offer to their employees.
Providing these plans to employees has numerous other benefits, including employee retention and company morale. Employees at small coffee shops, restaurants, and small businesses deal directly with paying customers, so it's essential to offer them a service that can keep them well in their personal lives.
When you offer River to your employees, they get access to comprehensive primary and behavioral care, including:
• $0 Unlimited Virtual Care: Employees can chat directly with their dedicated primary care provider from their phone or computer when they're sick or need medical assistance. When necessary, their doctor will prescribe medication for them. We will mail prescriptions to their doorstep or send them to a local pharmacy for pickup.
• $5 Prescriptions: Medication from River's mail-order pharmacy is only $5 for a month's worth for all members. Shipping is always free.
• $0 Birth Control: We prescribe the pills online and mail them to customers every month for $0!
• $0 Doctor's Office Visit: Employees can see a doctor in person for checkups, sick visits, well-woman exams, and more. The first three visits every year are $0.
• $0-$30 Labs: A subscription also includes affordable lab testing in partnership with Quest Labs. Lab tests we offer include STD testing, CBC, comprehensive metabolic panel, and more.
• $0 Reproductive Health: Customers can enjoy unlimited access to reproductive health services like well woman exams, treatment for vaginal infections, genital herpes, menstrual irregularities, and more.
• Behavioral Health: River members on our behavioral health plan enjoy therapy from board-certified behavioral health specialists.
If you're a small business owner without health benefits for employees, now is the time to explore River. The longer you wait, the greater the chance you will lose some of your best baristas.
Explore River's extensive plans here. Book a free demo today to offer complete primary care starting at $35/month a month!
Click here to book a demo